Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,129,476 ₦ (4,164,550 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)