Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,251,548 ₦ (4,316,518 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)