Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,701,938 ₦ (4,096,149 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)