Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,658,366 ₦ (5,208,203 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (29 minutes ago)