Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.560 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,294,998 ₦ (14,961TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)