Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.843 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,743,530 ₦ (18,984 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)