Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.243 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,593,113 ₦ (₨491,284) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)