Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30249 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,322,749 ₦ (7,678,890 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)