Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,041,870 ₦ (11,404,598 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)