Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,408,668 ₦ (9,030,594 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)