Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30152 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,475,524 ₦ (8,210,117 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)