Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.472 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,748,835 ₦ (€4,149) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)