Cost of living comparison between Badajoz, Spain and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.139 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,402,741 ₦ (€4,236) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)