Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,134,272 ₦ (Php176,482) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)