Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.645 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,736 ₦ (€4,796) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)