Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,694,038 ₦ (€6,486) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)