Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,401,322 ₦ (1,324,209 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (35 minutes ago)