Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,978 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,582,185 ₦ (€4,749) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)