Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.207 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,098,397 ₦ (€4,822) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)