Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,484 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,564,406 ₦ (€6,092) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)