Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,936 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.143 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,532,056 ₦ (€4,531) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)