Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.638 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,297,644 ₦ (€5,692) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)