Cost of living comparison between Athens, Georgia, United States and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.250 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,764,549 ₦ ($5,800) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)