Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.004 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,998,213 ₦ (﷼ 23,787) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)