Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.461 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,563,259 ₦ (﷼ 16,376) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)