Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.299 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,238,638 ₦ (E£ 61,019) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)