Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.102 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 788,650 ₦ (E£ 39,233) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)