Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.034 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 883,292 ₦ (E£ 44,090) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)