Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,307,990 ₦ (1,324,075 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (42 minutes ago)