Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,550,911 ₦ (1,543,530 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)