Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,437,344 ₦ (1,311,178 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)