Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.196 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,229,186 ₦ (40,774 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)