Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.772 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,705,853 ₦ (27,395 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)