Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.102 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,785,482 ₦ (30,575 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (28 minutes ago)