Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.038 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,613,003 ₦ (25,608 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)