Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.643 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,168,886 ₦ (31,486 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)