Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.647 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,214,542 ₦ (23,903 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)