Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.493 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,057,307 ₦ (₨192,472) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)