Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.316 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,137,116 ₦ (¥644,561) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)