Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.135 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,404,186 ₦ (¥766,902) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (44 minutes ago)