Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 936.283 NGN / OMR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,583,427 ₦ (﷼ 1,691) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)