Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30249 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,023,778 ₦ (9,996,457 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)