Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30152 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,029,500 ₦ (6,730,889 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)