Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.736 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,440,477 ₦ (﷼ 17,203) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)