Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,422,380 ₦ (﷼ 146,858,470) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)