Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,095,658 ₦ (﷼ 112,574,481) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)