Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.528 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,145,014 ₦ (15,364 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)