Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.939 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,497,950 ₦ (19,989 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)