Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,359,482 ₦ (1,455,902 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)