Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,597,004 ₦ (1,496,589 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)