Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,318,967 ₦ (1,191,541 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)