Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.336 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,258,325 ₦ (Dinar 4,460) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (37 minutes ago)