Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.414 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,115,491 ₦ (Dinar 7,010) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)