Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27801 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,218,079 ₦ (₩11,575,585) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)