Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33218 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,489,377 ₦ (₩10,504,386) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)