Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32890 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,171,000 ₦ (₩12,681,587) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)