Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28225 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,272,296 ₦ (₩11,593,795) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)