Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.708 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,513,106 ₦ (元27,658) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)