Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,069,540 ₦ (CH$3,590,104) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)