Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48414 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,967,433 ₦ (CH$4,063,787) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)