Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,831,052 ₦ (CH$4,980,906) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)