Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.853 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,616,791 ₦ (Php235,909) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)