Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.305 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,663,232 ₦ (Php263,786) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)