Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.345 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,689,116 ₦ (Php266,209) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)