Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.827 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,484,344 ₦ (14,296TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)