Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.318 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,128,376 ₦ (14,982TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)