Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09905 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,628,778 ₦ (16,443,392 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (42 minutes ago)