Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09544 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,648,880 ₦ (17,276,484 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (23 minutes ago)