Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11276 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,601,372 ₦ (14,202,108 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)