Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09525 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,688,668 ₦ (17,729,448 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)