Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10209 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,648,413 ₦ (16,146,130 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)