Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10362 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,628,989 ₦ (15,721,522 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)