Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10863 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,378,785 ₦ (12,691,996 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)