Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09874 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,571,975 ₦ (15,920,004 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (42 minutes ago)