Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11240 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,443,699 ₦ (12,844,085 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)