Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.041 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,365,334 ₦ (14,518TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)