Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.527 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,242,863 ₦ (15,827TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (43 minutes ago)