Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32489 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,586,842 ₦ (₩4,884,282) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)