Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28301 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,009,539 ₦ (₩7,100,647) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)