Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33564 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,759,173 ₦ (₩5,241,204) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)