Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.882 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,181,594 ₦ (13,445TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)