Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.424 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,584,416 ₦ (24,981TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 27 kn (about 2 hours ago)