Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.803 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,260 ₦ (€4,910) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)