Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.355 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,863,754 ₦ (€8,539) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)