Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,431,982 ₦ (€7,222) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)