Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,209,883 ₦ (₨242,277) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)