Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.365 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,504,910 ₦ (₨280,479) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)