Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,274,396 ₦ (﷼ 128,797,374) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)