Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 503.883 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,091,702 ₦ (Dinar 4,151) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)