Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 452.365 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,453,818 ₦ (Dinar 5,424) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)