Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 504.596 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,318,251 ₦ (Dinar 4,594) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)