Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.662 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,313,239 ₦ (Dinar 5,202) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)