Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.701 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,057,162 ₦ (Dinar 4,060) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)