Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 448.055 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,355,792 ₦ (Dinar 5,258) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)