Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 445.230 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,416,505 ₦ (Dinar 5,428) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)