Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.668 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,640,296 ₦ (Dinar 5,221) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)