Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.517 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 974,811 ₦ (₨176,688) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)