Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,232,870 ₦ (₨225,959) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Karachi costs ₨105 (about 1 hour ago)