Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.269 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,566,864 ₦ (RM17,167) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)