Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.472 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,820,429 ₦ (€4,319) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)