Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,450,488 ₦ (1,538,257 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)