Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,150,318 ₦ (1,231,903 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)