Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,288,482 ₦ (1,247,179 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)