Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,292,168 ₦ (1,286,018 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)