Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.922 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,145,486 ₦ (1,241,969 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)