Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.990 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,187,956 ₦ (₨238,067) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)