Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.264 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,238,944 ₦ (₨235,364) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)