Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.027 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,333,781 ₦ (€5,791) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)