Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.061 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,599,231 ₦ (522,444 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)