Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.699 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,550,128 ₦ (€6,033) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)