Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.820 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,492,250 ₦ (€6,946) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)