Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,454,651 ₦ (€5,841) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)