Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,369,362 ₦ (€7,080) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (39 minutes ago)