Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,305,664 ₦ (€7,853) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)