Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.219 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,452,568 ₦ (€5,597) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (12 minutes ago)